Ashes to Ashes, funk to funky; David Bowie comes to Monopoly. Relive the life and works of one of the most innovative, influential and highly-regarded musicians of all time as you buy up the albums of the Thin White Duke himself, and charge other players rent for landing on them.
It Ain't Easy, but if you Hang On To Yourself you might just be able to buy up every space, build stages and stadiums to charge extra rent and bankrupt your fellow Kooks - then Fill Your Heart with all the cash you rake in.
Just don't stop to Moonage Daydream or you might find yourself left with nothing but Stardust. Pick up Sound and Vision cards to make some Changes to the economy; win some bonus cash and you'll be Dancing In The Street. But lay down all your cash on session musicians and live band fees, and Janine may as well take her axe to you.
With custom Bowie tokens, reimagined Monopoly spaces, bespoke pieces and Bowie-themed Monopoly money, there's a Velvet Goldmine to be unearthed within. So what are you waiting for? Let's Dance!
- Wham Bam! David Bowie comes to Monopoly in this edition of the world's favourite family board game!
- Tour your favourite albums and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy!
- Advance to Blackstar, The Next Day and Reality - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success!
- Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family and all David Bowie fans!
Monopoly - David Bowie Info
2 - 8 players 60 - 180 mins Ages 8+
Categories: Economic, Negotiation
Play involves: Auction/Bidding, Dice Rolling, Income, Loans, Lose a Turn, Ownership
Frequently Bought Together
Shipping & Delivery
Most orders for Australia arrive in 3-8 days.
Our warehouse team works extremely hard and generally dispatch your order the same day it's placed (otherwise it's first thing the next day)!